Mogilev State A. Kuleshov University is one of the largest educational, scientific and cultural centres of the eastern region of the Republic of Belarus.
The university has a rich history that began more than 100 years ago. It has an impeccable reputation created by the highly qualified dedicated specialists.
The university graduates became professionals in the fields of education, economics, culture, sports, public life and public administration in Belarus and abroad.
The first President of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander G. Lukashenko, graduated from the Faculty of History.
Mogilev State A.Kuleshov University today is:
- modern educational institution
- research centre
- dynamic educational environment
- openness to cutting-edge innovation.
The University is a wide range of educational opportunities:
- undergraduate and graduate specialties: humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, pedagogy, art and design.
- 7 faculties: mathematics and natural science, history and philology, foreign languages, economics and law, pedagogy and psychology of childhood, physical education, primary and music education
- Master's programs in English
- 2 colleges
- Graduate and doctoral studies
Mogilev State A.Kuleshov University today is a major research centre:
- more than 100 Ph.D. and professors
- 7 reputable scientific and pedagogical schools
- Research at the forefront of modern scientific knowledge.