Centre for International Relations of the Ministry of Education carries out activities for the development of international cooperation in the field of education and science, culture and educational tourism since 1991.
The Centre for International Relations for foreign citizens has organized the work of an information and consultation center (ICP) on education of foreign citizens in the Republic of Belarus. The main functions of the ICP:
1. Informing and consulting foreign citizens on education and stay in the Republic of Belarus;
2. Conducting promotional and informational tours with visits to educational institutions of Belarus to get acquainted with the peculiarities of Belarusian education.
3. Provision of passenger transportation services (group or individual transfer) from the airport and railway station to the place of residence or university.
4. Visa support, services for booking and purchasing air and railway tickets for coming to study in the Republic of Belarus; services for booking hostels, hotels and renting apartments.
5. Conducting sightseeing bus and walking tours around the capital of the Republic of Belarus, the city of Minsk, trips to historical places in Belarus.INFORMATION AND CONSULTING CENTER
An attractive aspect for visiting the country is the distinctive culture of Belarus that has been formed over the centuries. The modern cultural life of Belarus is dynamic and diverse. The country hosts many art exhibitions, music, theater and film festivals.
In Belarus, tourism is one of the most promising sectors of economic development. At the moment, educational tourism is becoming more and more popular.
The Centre for International Relations has developed a project for educational tourism "Educational Map of Belarus".WATCH THE PRESENTATION